Term 4 Week 9 - Reflections

Student Reflections


What was a defining moment for me this year?


A defining moment for me was when we were in class one time and we were doing experiments and I thought it was cool because we did one with the yeast and one with the different liquids.


When did I learn best?


I learnt best when I'm doing maths I get taught really well. Mr Sheaff helps me improve and that's something I really need to work on because sometimes I don't improve my work I just leave it.

What do you hope to achieve next year?


I hope to achieve all my goals so I can succeed in everything I do. I want to succeed to be a better person.

By Jaella Wilson Bayliss

What was a defining moment of the year for me?
The most Exciting /  Awesome time of the year was when I  met my teacher: Mr Sheaff, and my classmates.

When did I learn the best?
I learned the best when it’s quiet, and with a group of people.

What do I hope to achieve next year?
What I hope to achieve next year is to be: patient, and get to higher levels.

Abigail

Writing task

What was a defining moment of the year for me? The most important year in my life is making games and having fun with our friends and teachers.

When did i learn the best?When I worked with a buddy and when I do my maths or writing.

What could Mr Sheaff do to improve in his teaching?I think that Mr Sheaff should give us more time.For example! Mr Sheaff should give us more time on our maths and writing so we could learn.

What do i hope to Achieve next year?To do good on my maths and stop talking when the teacher is talking and stop having more fights.
Alex K

Reflections

What was the defining moment of the year for me?

The most defining moment was when Mr Sheaff took us out on the first day of school.

When did I learn the best?

When I learn the best was at maths time when I learn smart strategy.
What could Mr Sheaff do to improve in his teaching?

Be less strict with the kids that do something wrong.

What do I hope to achieve next year?

I want to learn new strategies for maths and add more detail to my writing when I’m writing.

#By Derek



Comments